Batemans Bay Day Tour from Canberra - Indigenous Experience
- Varaktighet: 1 Dagar (approx.)
- Plats: Canberra, ACT
- Produktkod: PNSVCT
- Hotel Pickup and Transfer in Comfortable Air-conditioned Vehicle to the Coast
- Visit Pebbly beach and meet the famous Kangaroo and wildlife encounters
- Your choice of Lunch locations in Seaside town of Batemans Bay
- An amazing guided Indigenous tour
- Return transport to Canberra in Comfortable Air-conditioned Vehicle
700am – Hotel Pickups Commence for Air Conditioned Vehicle
After your hotel pickup you will be transferred via the scenic Kings Highway in comfortable air conditioned transport while you enjoy stories of early pastoral settlement that surround Bungendore and Braidwood. The temperate South Coast NSW forest give the first hint of coastal beauty. Tall Man ferns, Lyrebirds and great views can be seen as you travel down the great dividing range to Batemans Bay.
930am – Travel to the Beautiful Murramarang National Park to see famous Kangaroos at Pebbly beach a jewell of the South Coast. You will spend about an hour here searching for colorful the bird life, amazing beach and take some time to enjoy the Kangaroos.
11am – A short drive to the seaside town of Batemans Bay for free time and choice of lunch locations will follow. Our friendly staff will be onsite to help you with any food ideas and shopping suggestions.
1pm – Your Indigenous Experience commences, be taken on a journey back in time through Cullendulla Nature Reserve where Indigenous Man Warrick Smith as he guides you through cultural experiences on foot through the reserve.
- Spot and collect local bush Tucker
- Learn to throw a spear
- Take part in a spiritual smoking demonstration
- Identify useful plants for weaving and textiles
- Talk totems and stories
- Make fish trap examples
- See Middens in the forest
After your Indigenous Experience enjoy a rest and luxury of being transported to Canberra via comfortable road transport.
You may also choose to book accommodation in Batemans Bay to extend your stay.
530pm – Arrive to your Hotel in Canberra.
National Park Entry Fee, Kayak tour with snacks and photos
Please choose your transport options in the next step
Lunch, morning tea, drinks
Comfortable travel clothes and footwear for walking at Pebbly Beach
Clothes suitable for kayaking (you may get slightly wet)